Description du poste:
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. (COMPANY NAME) has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At (COMPANY NAME), our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at (COMPANY NAME).
The Marketing team at (COMPANY NAME) is on the mission to create a exciting and meaningful brand experience for both company and our beloved short-video platform users.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2023. Internships at (COMPANY NAME) aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. Watch your ambitions become reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at (COMPANY NAME).
Successful candidates must be able to commit to the following internship cycle below:
1. Off-cycle Internship - Starting 22 May 2023 or 21 November 2023
We will prioritize candidates who are able to commit in either internship period. Please state your availability clearly in your resume (Start date, End date).
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is applicable to (COMPANY NAME) and its affiliates' jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis - we encourage you to apply early.
1. Assist with the day-to-day operational needs of the marketing department
2. Assist to research on local market trends and culture; viral contents, latest celebrity updates and trending news
3. Assist in campaign ideation and execution to support overall marketing plans
4. Assist in campaign report, data collection & analysis.
5. Assist in communication internally and externally, including collaboration with XFN stakeholders, coordination with creators, agencies, and brand partners.
1. Undergraduate who is currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
2. Fluent in English.
3. Able to work full time (Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM)
4. Familiarity with (COMPANY NAME) ecosystem, latest local trend, and social media influencers.
5. Eager to learn skills across a variety of marketing specialties.
6. Excellent written and communication skill.
7. Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment and ability to work independently and proactively.
8. Prior experience in marketing, communication or operation role is preferable.
9. Proficiency with Photoshop, InDesign and other design software is preferable.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At (COMPANY NAME), our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
For (COMPANY NAME)
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at apac-earlycareers@(COMPANY NAME).com
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||16 Sep 2023|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Internet / Nouveaux Médias|