Description du poste:
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Business Technology blazes the trail of enterprise IT and accelerates the success of the (COMPANY NAME) family through the best implementation of (COMPANY NAME) on the planet. We value Trust, Scale, and Integration. We relentlessly pursue these values with the help of modern, lean, and self-governing Scrum teams.
As part of (COMPANY NAME) Business Technology, you will play a key role in a smart, creative, and fun team. You will make a meaningful difference in product delivery. Come grow with us in an environment where professional development is encouraged, volunteerism is the norm, and innovation is a daily occurrence.
As a software engineer intern in IT Applications, you will be part of the software engineering team that develops functionality primarily built on a (COMPANY NAME) Sales Cloud implementation. You will work with a team of software engineers, product managers, and architects responsible for feature development and application maintenance responsive to the needs of a highly complex and global sales organization.
The following is a selection of role responsibilities:
* Build applications on (COMPANY NAME) platform
* Integrate (COMPANY NAME) with 3rd party applications
* Participate in product and feature design with product team and business partners
* Plan, design, and enhance automation framework, utilities and tools
* Participate in and contribute to code reviews
* Work with engineers, business analysts and product owners for product delivery
* Ensure product quality meets customer expectations
* Enrolled and working towards a BA/BSc in Computer Science or related field
* Experience with Object Oriented programming
* Experience implementing technical projects
* Experience with HTML and CSS
* Experience with relational database languages
* Experience with web services integration through SOAP or REST
* Basic understanding of web application security
* Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
* Ability to be a team player, motivate people, ensure accountability and achieve results
* Ability to effectively communicate status and risk to the team and manager
* Junior/Senior in Computer Science or a related field
* General experience with (COMPANY NAME) platform
* Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
* Familiarity working in a Continuous Deployment pipeline
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||20 Oct 2021|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||TIC / Informatique|