Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At (COMPANY NAME), you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, (COMPANY NAME) helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
As an S/4HANA Cloud Support Engineer, you trouble-shoot and solve incoming customer issues through multiple channels, such as Incidents, Expert Chat and Schedule an Expert. This task regularly involves liaising with development and operations teams. By collaborating with colleagues, utilising our knowledge databases, problem simulation and remote work on customer systems, you will resolve customer issues while achieving excellent customer satisfaction.
The (COMPANY NAME) community of employees, partners and customers is vast - the (COMPANY NAME) Community Network (http://sxx.xxx.xxm) has over 2.5 million members.
The worldwide Product Support team of ~3000 is committed to the success of our customers through outstanding technical support. We actively investigate customer issues by mastering diverse technologies and by working intensively with the products we offer.
Make a difference - become a member of the (COMPANY NAME) Community and help the world Run Better (https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx?x=xx-xxxxxxx4)!
What we can offer you
* Career progression - At (COMPANY NAME) we are known for offering employees the tools and support to develop in their career.
* Training - each employee will have a development plan that involves a mixture of on-the-job learning and knowledge-based training.
* Supportive environment - we encourage expression, collaboration, individuality and diversity - you will work with global teams spanning a range of nationalities and languages.
* Working on world class cloud products and services - enhancing your technical and (COMPANY NAME) knowledge.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Among other responsibilities, you should expect to do many of the following:
* Analyse and resolve customer Incidents by means of knowledge databases ((COMPANY NAME) Notes service, solved incidents and documentation) and verification of software customising entries and hardware parameters.
* Report errors and identify possible resolution to development support
* Provide consulting for customers on procedural issues and queries
* Provide Mission Critical Support on weekend and evening shift as scheduled
* Share knowledge within a global team
* Create content for and maintain the technical knowledge databases
* Create check tools and workarounds for customers' issues
* Create supportability and analysis tools for customer use
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Business Information Systems, Engineering, Science or a related discipline
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* An early adopter mindset and the ability to thrive in a changing environment
* Strong collaboration skills and a flexible approach to working in teams
* Bias toward action, initiative and a focus on business strategies
* Systematic, communicative, and creative focus
* Excellent customer focus & English communication skills (oral and written)
* Enjoy and derive satisfaction from communicating with customers
* Strong ability to capture a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues
* Ability to successfully troubleshoot and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions
* Experience working with customers is a plus
* Previous internship experience would be an asset
* Relevant work experience in an IT related consulting/support/development job
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Cloud, ERP, Engineer, Consulting, Intern, Technology, Engineering, Entry Level