Description du poste:
Job Title: Summer 2020 Intern, Dublin - Security Incident Handler
Duration: 10 weeks
(COMPANY NAME) - the leader in enterprise cloud computing and one of the top 10 places to work according to Fortune magazine - is seeking an Incident Handler for our Computer Security Incident Response team (CSIRT).
The CSIRT is responsible for 24x7x365 security monitoring and rapid incident response across all (COMPANY NAME) environments. We are the 'tip of the spear' and the last line of defence protecting company and customer data from our adversaries.
The Incident Handler is responsible for executing security operations processes, including real-time analysis of security alert data and assisting in the response to potential security incidents.
This position is based in our Dublin, Ireland, operations centers.
* Currently enrolled on an Undergraduate or Masters degree, focussed on Information Security / Information Assurance, graduating in 2020 / 2021 (not MBA).
* Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals and common Internet protocols.
* Strong technical understanding of the information security threat landscape (attack vectors and tools, best practices for securing systems and networks, etc.).
* Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Linux/Unix system administration and security controls.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and clearly to both technical and non-technical staff.
* Operational experience monitoring devices such as network and host-based intrusion detection systems, web application firewalls, database security monitoring systems, firewalls/routers/switches, proxy servers, antivirus systems, file integrity monitoring tools, and operating system logs.
* System forensics/investigation skills, including analyzing system artifacts (file system, memory, running processes, network connections) for indicators of infection/compromise.
* Scripting skills (i.e. Python/Perl, shell scripting) a significant plus.
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm Recruiting Department.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org