Description du poste:
We are looking for passionate, determined and proactive engineers to fill (COMPANY NAME)'s needs in the Embeded Software Engineer for Cybersecurity (either Junior or Senior). In this position, you will be responsible of the definition and development of security software for embedded devices.
In particular, you will be involved in
* Secure SW architecture and product design methodologies understanding;
* Secure SW components design and development (C and C++ mainly);
* Interface with final customer for Change Request management;
* Periodic alignment meetings with development team and project stakeholders;
* Training of junior SW engineers (Intern, Thesis development);
* Interface with third parties' suppliers.
Opportunity to grow inside the company and be the coordinator of a team focused on building performing products for industrial technologies with passion and smoothly.
Our team is made of professionals with backgrounds as researchers, senior analysts and project managers that decided to gather and to exploit the opportunities of this market.
Job related information:
Salary range proportional to the level of seniority
Location: Turin (Italy)
Language: English, Italian (B2+)
* Experience in SW engineering domain;
* Great knowledge of C/C++ programming languages;
* Knowledge of Secure architectures based on Secure Elements;
* Experience on certification, authentication and cryptographic material;
* Security devices (secure element), protocol, algorithms and tools;
* Secure programming;
* SW design methodologies, requirements management tools.
Preferred skills (according to each project):
* Automotive protocols and standards (e.g. CAN, J1939, UDS, XCP);
* Project management and technical leadership
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||26 Jan 2023|
|Type de poste:||Stage|