Description du poste:
We offer exciting, challenging internships to outstanding students.
You will be a member of the Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization, working to drive digitalization and work process automation across the different departments in the logistics area. You will have your own responsibilities from your first day on the job and work on projects important to the success of our supply chain - not make work projects designed to keep you busy.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
With the support of your manager, daily training and mentoring, you will manage your "digital" projects across the different areas of the SNO organization: supply chain planning, customer service, logistics projects with customers, warehousing and transportation operations.
You will be responsible to understand the current work processes and to identify opportunities to transform them using data analytics and automation techniques. The result of your work will be a set of new "easy to use" tools designed for the daily routine of the entire organization.
If you have a strong digital mindset and - in general - a passion to improve processes leveraging on digital tools, this is the position for you!
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* Eligible for an internship (just obtaining or having obtained a university degree with strong academic results)
* Degree in Engineering- Business- IT
* Fluency in Italian and excellent ability to communicate in English
* Available for 6 months
* Undergraduate with Intermediate diploma, or graduate, demonstrated leadership, strong analytical capabilities and ability to deliver breakthrough results
* Already practical experience through internships/work placements in the logistics/IT area and extracurricular activities are desirable.
TECHNICAL SKILLS- MANDATORY
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
* Fast learner and experimenter of new technologies as the new Office 365 applications, including PowerBI, PowerApps, Flow/Power Automate
* Good knowledge of data analysis and data flows techniques (as Knime)
* Understanding of databases and data structures
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following skills:
* Are courageous leaders
* Take risks
* Who make things happen
* Have passion to win
* Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
* Excellent communicators
* Set priorities and follow through on commitments
* Work effectively with diverse groups of people
* Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
* Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills
* Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
Sounds like you? Then, please apply online in English via the link below