Description du poste:
You will join the Trade Marketing team, supporting Customer marketeer in her daily job, focusing on national pet store chains
What you will do
* Perform analysis on market, sell out data, monitoring competitors activities
* Support in the development and execution of annual promotional plan for chains customers in line with the brand strategy, working with cross-functional teams, both at local and international level.
* Develop Trade Marketing materials, ensuring company guidelines including training presentations, leaflets, brochures, displays and other POS materials.
* Develop planograms/layouts per client and revise assortments, accordingly to shopper analysis and brand strategic priorities
* Work as support for events and customer meeting, ensuring product and trade material availability
* Work closely and support rest of the team with operational tasks, if needed
What we are looking for
* Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration and Management, Marketing, Statistics, Management engineering
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Power Point
* Strong analytical skills, data driven
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to write and speak effectively in English. Basic Spanish knowledge is a plus
* A motivated person with a curious mindset, a positive and proactive approach, willing to learn and passionate to contribute with innovative ideas
* Good team player with the ability to work autonomously
* Autonomy, flexibility and empathy
What we offer
* The opportunity of making an impact on the business and leaving your footprint.
* Working with international experts and experienced professionals to share and learn from.
* We cultivate an open culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We believe it is vital to our success as a company and as a team. That's why we offer equal opportunities for all.
* We offer competitive salaries and company benefits
(COMPANY NAME) is more than an international petfood company. For more than 50 years, we have been dedicated to nourishing healthy bonds between dogs, cats and people to make the world a better place.
We are very proud of our innovative brands which include: Ultima, Advance, Brekkies, Nature's Variety, Nature's Menu, Natural Trainer, Libra and more. Currently, we are over 1,800 professionals working for this purpose from Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Snetterton and Campinas, as well as 5 production sites through which we supply the 70+ countries where our brands have a presence.
So, what are you waiting for? Join our team to leave your footprint!
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the newest updates and job opportunities. You can also follow us on Instagram to learn more about life at Affinity and hear from our team
|Site web de l'entreprise
|03 Oct 2023
|Type de poste:
|Agroalimentaire / Tabac