Description du poste:
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world's leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000. Since June 2018, the Group is subject to the management and coordination of Compagnie Financière Richemont S.A.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand luxury online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand fashion online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all "Powered by YNAP".
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 3 million high-spending customers generating around 1 billion visits worldwide. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Middle East, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world.
Within our HR Department we are looking for an Intern, based in Milan, who will provide support to the HR Business Partner on various HR processes.
* Supporting the implementation of the overall HR strategy;
* Work closely with HR BP to execute the processes within the employee life cycle such as onboarding, trial period, internal mobility, performance management activities and off-boarding;
* Partnering HR BP and employees in resolving current issues trough HR practises, processes or policies;
* Managing the operational side of HR topics across the assigned business unit;
* Processing and maintaining organizational updates utilizing the existing HR solution.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resource, Law or Economics;
* Ability to appropriately handle confidential information and to prioritize;
* Show initiative and good problem-solving skills;
* Fluent in English and Italian;
* Microsoft office proficient user;
* 6 months previous Internship experience in a Human Resources Generalist position and in a fast paced environment will be considered a plus.
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary. If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly