Description du poste:
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world's leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000. Since June 2018, the Group is subject to the management and coordination of Compagnie Financière Richemont S.A.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand luxury online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand fashion online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all "Powered by YNAP".
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 3 million high-spending customers generating around 1 billion visits worldwide. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Middle East, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world.
This position will play a pivotal role in the organisations GDPR program. You will provide support to the Enterprise Information Security team and be conducting due diligence questionnaires across over 200 suppliers as well as creating actions based on the results of these.
* Manage the Sending, return and assessment of due diligence questionnaires as part of our supplier contract update process under the GDPR program.
* Work with suppliers so that they understand the questionnaires and return suitably detailed answers.
* Arrange follow questions or calls to help gain clarity of suppliers control environment.
* Collate the answers to the questionnaires from the suppliers.
* Produce recommendations based on the output from the due diligence questionnaires in relation to the controls that suppliers have in place.
* Knowledge of Information Security and controls that are required to provide effective protection to systems and data e.g. ISO2xxx1, COSO
* Good stakeholder management skills, with an ability to understand and communicate Information Security matters.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Italian and English.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* Ability to multitask.
* Cope well under pressure.
Location: You will be based at our office of Milan.
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary. If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information: wxx.xxxx.xxm | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP | Instagram: @YNAP