Description du poste:
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world's leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000. Since June 2018, the Group is subject to the management and coordination of Compagnie Financière Richemont S.A.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand luxury online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand fashion online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all "Powered by YNAP".
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 3 million high-spending customers generating around 1 billion visits worldwide. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Middle East, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world.
Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
As an Application Security Tester Intern within the Red Team, you'll be involved in identifying security weaknesses within YNAP's enterprise and e-commerce systems and advising project teams on how to resolve them.
You'll go in-depth technical knowledge of both network and application security testing, latest offensive security techniques and the ability to manage issues and risk, working well both autonomously and as part of a team.
* Perform Mobile / Infrastructure / Application security testing ;
* Perform Code review (JS, .NET);
* Be involved in security tests life cycle: prepare, organise, deliver and report;
* Collaborate with senior team members to execute testing activities;
* Understanding of basic Security best practices both from a penetration testing and design point of view;
* Good scripting and (preferably) programming knowledge, plus the ability to automate common tasks;
* An inquisitive / outside-of-the-box thinking mind-set and passion for security;
* Knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK Framework and OWASP will be a plus;
* Fluent in both English and Italian;
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary. If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information: wxx.xxxx.xxm | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP | Instagram: @YNAP