Description du poste:
Role of the intern: Digital Products and Services Marketing Agent responsible for business development for the Common Augmented Reality
Platform in the automotive aftersales market (Japan)
* Communication, management and information providing for customers and product owners to develop business relations
* Customer requirements with the goal of prototype specification definition
* Collaboration and communication with global team located in other regions
* Development of augmented reality prototype applications in proof of concepts projects
* Set up of augmented reality hardware, software and the testing environment
* Optimization of 3-dimensional model data for optimal runtime results (data handling)
* Creation and tweaking of image based object tracking configurations (machine vision)
* Publishing contents, reviewing, validation of the runtime applications
* Configuration and maintenance of a standalone authoring and runtime solution using a virtual machine
* Migration of content between different servers (demo server and virtual machine server)
* Usability review for augmented reality application on end devices
* Creation and hosting authoring and technology workshops for potential customers
Be able to stay for a period of 6-12 months at our company
Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period
Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture
*We offer a very competitive monthly net allowance of 160,000 Yen on a full-time scheme. We will also provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful Designated Activities visa application. Please note that the full visa process may take up to three months. Furthermore, applicants who intend to have an internship period for 12 months/already hold residence status in Japan will receive a monthly gross allowance.
Please note that Japanese nationals do not require a visa process. Depending on the needs of the receiving department, students fulfilling this condition may begin their internship within one month of being hired.
Please note that foreign nationals on a student visa with permission for part-time job (xxx9;xxx4;xxx6;xxx3;xxx5;xxx7;xxx7;) do not require a visa process. Students fulfilling these conditions will be eligible to work on a part-time scheme only. Depending on the needs of the receiving department, exchange students may begin their internship within one month of being hired.
****Non-Japanese Nationals (visa requirements):
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with (COMPANY NAME) Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply:
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and during the entire internship period.
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa