Description du poste:
Ligne de serviceInternal Firm Services
SpécialisationIFS - Clients & Markets
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résuméOur Market Research Centre, based out of Luxembourg, is expanding and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment. The centre is responsible for analysing current and future market trends, as well as conduct competitor and product analysis within the financial services industry and its different sub-sectors (including asset management, private banking, insurance, etc).
In this role you will participate in the realisation of thought leadership reports, surveys, client assignments and other studies for (COMPANY NAME), or on behalf of (COMPANY NAME) clients. These analyses may concern one specific country or have a European and/or worldwide coverage.
As a Market Analyst Trainee, you will:
* Collect qualitative and quantitative information from business databases and recognised sources;
* Analyse data on given research topics;
* Read, review and disseminate significant articles, news and developments;
* Understand the business and regulatory environment of the asset management and banking industry;
* Prepare and update presentations for internal and external use;
* Assist senior analysts in writing reports on given client assignments and research topics.
* You are currently studying finance, economics or business administration (Bachelor's degree level or equivalent) and within the framework of your studies you need to carry out an internship of 6 month minimum;
* You are stress resistant and able to cope with multiple demands and requirements;
* You have an interest in the financial services sector (knowledge of the European banking and/or asset management industry is a plus);
* You are rigorous, curious and proactive;
* You have proficient computer skills (in particular with Power Point and Excel) and superior organisational skills;
* You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - knowledge of French or German is considered an asset.
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required: Licence - Finances, Licence - Économie, Licence en gestion d'entreprise
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Master - Économie, Master en Gestion d'entreprises, Master - Finances
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)Allemand, Anglais, Français
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||25 Jui 2020|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Audit / Comptabilité|
|Durée d'emploi:||6 mois|
|Langues:||Français, Allemand, Anglais|