Description du poste:
Since May 2009, BGL (COMPANY NAME) is part of the (COMPANY NAME) Group, European leader in terms of banking and financial services.
With BGL (COMPANY NAME), the Group (COMPANY NAME) is the first employer in the financial sector and one of the biggest employers in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
BGL (COMPANY NAME) holds a leading position in its national market and extends its radius of action to the Greater Region, including the border areas of Luxembourg.
As part of its development, we are looking for a:
Credit Structurers are key stakeholders of Banque des Entreprises au Luxembourg, on whom the Bank can rely for their expertise and objectivity in corporate and SME financing structuring and analysis combining a risk awareness and the commercial approach.
As a Credit Structurer, you will be responsible for:
* Structuring credit transaction with the RMs and the clients, and providing a critical contribution to inform credit decisions in credit committees
* Gathering appropriate client/transaction information (annual reports, organization chart, web site info, broker notes, due diligence with RM…) to be able to properly structure, negotiate and present transactions, optimizing the return within the context of the global relationship and taking into account the objectives of the bank
* Structuring term sheets (Facility, borrower, guarantor, lender, amount, maturity, pricing, financial covenants, security…) with the RMs, the client and the Legal
* Recap of the SWOT and risk mitigants and determines what information needs to be further collected to elaborate a credit offer to the client
* Attend client meetings - conference call, which are primarily focused on financial results - business plans - financing discussions
* Contributing to origination / pitch meetings jointly with the RMs and other business lines
* Delivering a complete, synthetic and coherent up-to-date memo on the transaction, based on facts, compliant with bank's guidelines with the RMs and other parties involved
* Guarantee the quality of the financial spreadsheet/business plan, the counterparty, financial and sector analysis and present the transaction analysis
* Taking responsibility for the overall data analysis reliability and coherence, including financial projections, when necessary
* Completing Credit Proposals with the RM enabling Credit Committee to take an informed decision :
* Credit Proposal writing is a collaborative and iterative process between Credit Structurer
* Leveraging on his/her expertise, the Credit Structurer discusses transaction issues with the RM and various stakeholders within the bank. Should fundamental disagreements arise, the issue can be referred to the hierarchy for guidance through pre-screening in due time
* Dissemination of relevant information/alert to the appropriate audience in case of major event or material evolution that could impact portfolio credit quality - joint responsibility of all stakeholders (notably Relationship Manager, Credit Structurer, Delegation Holder and Risk)
* Guaranteeing the consistency of data under their own responsibility
* Contribute actively to the quality and integrity of client data, in particular data used in the credit process for the assessment of a client's risk parameters or credit risk
* Alert on any identified risk, including compliance issues
* Contribute to global portfolio reports when information is not directly available/reliable or if a qualitative input is needed
* Keep abreast of the changing methodologies and policies applicable
* Sharing information and developing intelligence notably on sectorial knowledge through:
* Efficient dissemination of sectorial knowledge and industry intelligence.
* Active participation in BEL community (circulation of information, regular update through interactions with EIS, other analysts and Risk).
* Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives (team, processes…) with active participation in dedicated workshops
* Maintenance of a low level of overdue files in coordination with the RMs
* Potential management of a trainee / Junior
Advantages of the position:
* Daily exposure to multiple stakeholders
* Key player in the development of the Luxembourg economy through corporate financing
* Become a SME ("Subject Matter Expert") in credit transactions
* Be part of a young and dynamic team
* Continuous learning curve opening up career opportunities within BNPP Group
* Working in an international environment with highly specialized colleagues
* Continuous development through up-to-date trainings
* Flexible working hours
* Adequate Work / Life balance
Education: business schools, university with a major in Finance or economics / or similar experience
Professional Experience: traineeship, VIE and professional experience linked to credit analysis / corporate finance / audit - ideally in the corporate segment
Complementary traineeship or experience in a company (working in the Finance or Treasury Department, or as an auditor) is considered as a plus
* Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
* Attention to detail / rigor
* Organizational skills
* Communication skills - oral & written
* Client focused
* Critical thinking
* Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Transversal Skills :
* Analytical Ability
* Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Technical Skills :
* Good command of technical finance, accounting, legal and economic knowledge, as well as credit lines, banking products and business lines
* Capacity to analyze, write and deliver a relevant financial analysis, make recommendation and take position/opinion
* Commercial aptitudes
Fluent in English, French and German ; Luxemburgish is considered as a plus.
During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3 months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law from July 2x xxx6 concerning the criminal record.
Primary Location: LuxembourgJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: SALES DEVELOPMENTEducation Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time Reference
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||30 Oct 2020|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Banque / Finance|
|Langues:||Anglais, Français, Allemand|