Description du poste:
Design engineer is responsible for enclosure development for product development team meeting manufacturing, safety, quality, cost, marketing objectives compliance as per customer requirement. Prepare 3D models using top-down design for 3D CAD files and 2D prints preparation for both manufacturing and customer, BOMs and technical data release for product documentation along product lifecycle following (COMPANY NAME) product engineering guideline concerning the product assigned. Support engineering changes, cost reduction projects and competitive analysis tasks upon customer request.
Mechanical lead for design and release of automotive mechatronics products on a simultaneous engineering process.
· Support require for quotation processes with potential OEMs projects.
· JIRA working experience for dashboard driven agile task management.
· Working experience on DFMEA creation.
· ECRs (engineering changes) management with customer and value stream.
· System level understanding of enclosure functions with hardware elements and software processes.
· Evaluation and approvals of deviation list from suppliers.
· Plant production floor support working experience
· Working experience designing for Manufacturing plastic components
· Working experience designing for Assembly plastic components
· Design for Additive manufacturing working experience
· GD&T proficiency (ASME professional certification nice to have).
· 2D and 3D Stack-up preparation.
· Mentoring new colleagues for internal capacity development (interns and Jr colleagues).
· Created and managed risk assessment.
· Analytic problem solving skills, including knowledge of 8D, Six Sigma, DOE or similar disciplines.
· Plastic components tooling design fundamentals: Moldflow advisor for filling & packing assessments.
· Materials recommendations and component technologies for design optimization.
· Lead DRBFM evaluations with OEM.
· Specify testing parameters; manage execution and documents compilation for applicable results to validate customer requirements.
Work in coordination with Product Management, Quality, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Suppliers and mechanical core team to transform customer requirements into product realization.
If you have working experience with CAD Software CREO and SIEMENS NX; working experience with injection molding parts design and injection molded parts cost reduction. Teamwork orientation, good communication and organization ability, we are looking for you!
(COMPANY NAME) is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates,
who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to (COMPANY NAME).