Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
We are looking for students/fresh graduates who are interested in learning more about Commercial Law AND have a passion in health & fitness to Intern in our European Legal Team. As a legal intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills by working closely to the corporate legal counsel and supporting the European team.
Among your responsibilities, you will:
* Support the legal counsels in Europe in drafting legal documents and negotiation related to contracts with customers, employees and, suppliers.
* Conduct legal research on multiple legal topics and projects such as corporate law, contracting in multiple jurisdictions, privacy, consumer law, competition law and multiple ad-hoc requests...
* Liaise with external law firms and external lawyers in conducting legal issues and coordinate and review their responses.
* Manage daily administration tasks and processes, such as contract reviews and signature process.
* Be in charge of the internal database and reports: organization, corporate records, contract archive.
* Helping with corporate housekeeping, compliance and privacy issues.
* Assist with the new Legal system implementation
* Support the other legal counsels in Europe in drafting legal documents and negotiation related to contracts with customers, partners, and employees
* Liaise with external law firms in conducting legal issues
REQUIREMENTS OF THE INTERNSHIP
* Recent Bachelor's graduate/Master's graduate or currently enrolled in an
* accredited law school.
* Full-time availability is preferred, during at least 4 months.
* Native/Fluent level of English is mandatory. Any other European language
* (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese is desirable).
* Excellent communication skills, written and oral
* High organizational skills and ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-
* driven environment.
* Self-starter able to take on work independently, but also able to coordinate
* with an international team.
* Large opportunities to learn and develop your skills
* Empowerment to contribute and leave your mark
* An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues
* If you meet the requirements, don t hesitate to contact us. We are waiting for
* you to join our team