Description du poste:
Ligne de métierTax
Secteur / IndustrieNot Applicable
Spécialisation TRS Consulting
Description de l'offre
Do you want to be involved in compiling annual accounts during your internship? Grab the chance at (COMPANY NAME) to combine work and study. You can use all our information sources and the knowledge of our professionals. You also participate in client assignments, this way you can test your knowledge in practice, and experience in person what it is like to work at (COMPANY NAME).
Our clients live in a world where they are confronted with increasingly complex laws and regulations, governments that require full transparency and stakeholders who become more actively involved in the strategic choices of a company. Due to these developments, the importance of compliance has never been so great. Your role as an intern is, in cooperation with the team, to help our clients at (inter) national level to comply with their statutory compliance and advise clients to improve the compliance process.
As a trainee you work on various assignments for different (inter) national clients. You work as a full-fledged team member in practice. You keep yourself busy (in a project-based manner) with the compilation of annual accounts, preparing financial reports and setting up financial administrations, mapping and advising on business processes, preparing different tax returns and working with ERP systems. In addition, you can also start with Audit Support and assist with the processing of restructuring and GAAP conversions from an Accounting point of view. You do this in cooperation with the advisory colleagues. Finally, we try to apply technological innovations to improve work processes. It is responsible work, because you help the customer with the compliance account.
You will work intensively with different colleagues within the team. At the Tax, Reporting & Strategy department, colleagues with a background in Business Economics, Accountancy, Fiscal Economics and Tax Law work together on Compliance-related assignments. Because you also work closely with colleagues from the Assurance, Tax and Advisory practice, you also get extensive knowledge of other fields.
* You are talented, communicative and ambitious. You want to develop yourself and already build skills, insights and relationships that will benefit you the rest of your career.
* You are in the 2nd or 3rd year of your Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Business Economics.
* You have a broad financial interest and the need to develop further in this field.
* You believe in acting internally and externally with integrity and take your own responsibility in this;
* You are curious about the (technological) developments within your field and are passionate about making a difference with your team;
* You can empathize with your colleagues and stakeholders and you have an eye for the added value of everyone;
* You like to work in a team, where there is room for different ideas and perspectives;
* You are innovative, entrepreneurial and not afraid of challenging the status quo.
What do we offer
Your career is what it is: from you. You decide. We offer you the opportunities for a challenging job that matters. To get the maximum out of yourself. To build trust in the society and contribute to solving important problems. Besides this all, you will be coached intensively and there is space for your own ambition and personal choices.
We offer access to a worldwide network in which you can exchange knowledge, ideas and questions with experienced professionals in your own area and other disciplines. Our terms of employment focus on your growth and work/life balance. This is what you can expect from us:
* Extensive coaching with a focus on your personal development
* Excellent education and (international) training opportunities
* Flexible working
* An open culture in which you can practice with giving and receiving feedback
* Opportunity to work abroad to gain international experience
* Play an important role in helping our clients with trending topics such as digital operating model transformation and emerging technology adoption.
* Team events such as ski-events
* The opportunity to contribute to several internal projects such as Corporate responsibility, several specific networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Upload your CV and motivation letter. We will respond to your application within two weeks at the latest.
If you have any questions relating to this vacancy, don't hesitate to call me or send me an e-mail. Please do not approach us regarding this vacancy if you represent an agency
Send an email to Laurien Elion (Talent Acquisition Specialist ): email@example.com
FormationDegrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Déplacements à prévoir 0%
Poste éligible avec un permis de travail No
Autorisation gouvernementale requiseNo
Fin de validité du poste