Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The Group is present in 75 countries worldwide and employs more than 185,000 employees. Our Group has two complementary core activities, providing strategic strength and assuring the bank financial solidity: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
(COMPANY NAME) Corporate & Institutional Banking offers corporates and financial institutions financial solutions in the field of financing, risk management and advisory. Corporate & Institutional Banking aims to develop long-term relationships with her clients and accompany them throughout their business and investment strategies.
In the Netherlands (COMPANY NAME) is one of the largest and leading non-Dutch banks. Thanks to our global network combined with our local expertise, we unlock business opportunities across the world for our clients.
For our Finance department, we are looking for an Amsterdam-based
(fulltime) Finance Intern
The Finance department consists today of 2 employees reporting directly to the CFO based in Amsterdam. The nature of the tasks are both operational and controlling.
Assist the local Finance Officers and the CFO in local activities in coordination with the Financial Controller and the Madrid Finance Service Center team, for (COMPANY NAME) SA Netherlands and the other legal entities under CIB Finance responsibility, including the Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV's).
Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to support us on the following:
* Processing and payment of invoices.
* Preparation of internal and external reporting, such as Dutch Central Bank, Head Office and Tax reporting.
* Performance management activities: review of business line figures.
* Participating, in close cooperation with Madrid Finance Service Center, in the budget cycle process.
* Possible role in internal projects.
We're looking for someone who:
wants to develop himself/herself in the financial world.
* is willing to ask questions, adapt to feedback, engage in respectful debate, speak up when something doesn't seem right, and defend your point of view. You bring an open mind to your work.
* is excited to take on a challenge. You may not always know the right answer, but you're willing to be proactive in finding solutions, coming up with new ideas, and continuing to learn.
The vacancy is available for a period of three months and starts as soon as possible.
Education and Skills
Studying at a Finance study at MBO or HBO (or a similar education)
* Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written)
* Very accurate and administrative skills
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Independent and pro-active
This is a paid internship.
Primary Location: NL-NH-AmsterdamJob Type: StageJob: TEMPORARY STATUSSchedule: Fulltime Reference: CIB NL