Description du poste:
Would you like a starter job within a fast scaling international Payments company where you can learn from some of the most experienced professionals in the market?
As a Junior Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for prospecting new merchants and working closely with the International Sales team to secure new business. Must have a strong desire to learn how Afterpay adds value to our customers and be able to articulate the value proposition to prospecting clients. This is the perfect opportunity for eager professionals to join an exciting, fast paced, International Sales Team and kick start your career in payments.
The role is based in Amsterdam and requires candidates to be fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
* Work assigned Leads in a professional manner.
* Initiate conversations with prospects.
* Be creative in identifying target prospects followed by a well-defined approach to secure new business.
* Building a pipeline of qualified leads to meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives.
* Obtain key information from targeted prospects to meet the qualified lead criteria.
* Track prospects, identify decision makers, identify timelines and specific qualifications.
* Minimum 1 year experience with lead generation by cold calling prospects in a B2B role through internships or jobs strongly preferred.
* Comfortable in prospecting and cold calling new potential customers.
* Innovative approaches to establish a conversation with prospective merchants.
* Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the wider International sales team and other internal stakeholders.
* Dutch and English language proficiency is a requirement.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree.
Arvato Financial Solutions
Let's be honest, finance is complicated. So we at Arvato Financial Solutions are proud to be guiding international as well as renowned local companies through the complex world of cash flows. Whether our customers sell shoes in e-commerce or offer telecommunications services, our services ensure efficient credit management for the best possible financial performance. Our approximately 7,500 employees solve new challenges in payments and complex data riddles every day, and do so cleverly, analytically and with an eye for every little detail as that is our DNA. We are seeking colleagues who want to take an active part in this - whether they are young professional, IT specialists, data analysts, advisers, managers or lateral entrants. And thanks to our presence in around 20 countries with a focus on Europe and America, there will usually be the right job available nearby. Innovate Yourself.
At AfterPay we have a clear goal: to be the leading partner for pay-after-delivery solutions in the European e-commerce market. A central part of our strategy is a convenient and safe payment process via the AfterPay portal requiring just a few finger taps. Whether by invoice, direct debit or instalment payments - customers decide how and when they want to pay and are provided with many innovative tools. AfterPay is clearly focused on the wishes and needs of its users: our highest aim is customer satisfaction, with which we want to achieve long-term, successful customer loyalty.
Bedrijf: Arvato Finance B.V.
Postcode: 1101 CC
Job ID: 1xxxx5
Amsterdam, ZH, NL, 1101 CC
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||24 Mai 2022|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Médias / Publicité|