Description du poste:
Nous rejoindre, c'est intégrer une entreprise d'envergure mondiale. Mû par la recherche permanente de l'innovation et de l'excellence, pionnier et leader des technologies propres et de la mobilité durable, le Groupe entend rester à la pointe des grandes tendances qui font bouger le monde.
Fort de son efficience, de son agilité et de son esprit d'équipe, le Groupe fait preuve d'exigence et d'audace pour définir la mobilité de demain.
Pour réussir ces transformations, l'entreprise a besoin de tous les talents. Rejoignez-nous !
(COMPANY NAME) NV - For the Opel brand
(COMPANY NAME) is a Netherlands-based multinational car manufacturing company founded in 2021, based on a 50- 50 cross-border merger between the Italian-American conglomerate Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and the French PSA Group. As the sixth largest car manufacturer in the world, (COMPANY NAME) is a leading global mobility player guided by a clear mission: to provide freedom of movement for all through distinctive, appealing, affordable and sustainable mobility solutions.
During your 6-month internship as a Marketing Analyst Intern based in Amsterdam, you will get the unique opportunity to strengthen the (COMPANY NAME) Netherland's Opel team by assisting it with a variety of tasks. You will be working in an international and dynamic environment.
* You will be responsible for tracking, reporting, and analysing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports;
* You will provide market and consumer insights to other marketing and sales departments;
* You will report out on the efficiency of existing sales programs;
* You will support on the analysis of Pricing Power and individual competitive campaigns;
* You will evaluate customers' (online) behaviour and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the guest experience, based on available data from team CMO;
* You will create and follow up on purchase acquisitions and purchase orders;
* You will create & send invoices to customers, match payments with invoices & release paid ROCKSe for delivery to customer;
* You will send product information to customers;
* You will execute competitive benchmarks (product & price) and create an actionable plan on how to improve the competitive positioning.
WHAT WE OFFER
* Internship allowance: 500EUR per month
* 3 days of remote working per week
* Missions that give you a sense of responsibility and allow you to develop your skills
* A unique opportunity to join a leading global mobility player and work with multicultural teams
* A unique workplace in a renovated dealer building, that promotes well-being and balance as well as a friendly work atmosphere
Type of Employment: Internship
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Salary: 500.00EUR per month
Starting date: As soon as possible
* You are a student in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Economics or related;
* You have a fluent or professional level in Dutch and English;
* You have strong organizational, analytical and communication skills;
* You have an ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy;
* You are independent, accurate and self-starting, and you approach every challenge with a positive and creative outlook ; you have a hands-on mentality
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||01 Aoû 2023|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Durée d'emploi:||6 mois|
|Langues:||Anglais, Italien, Français|