Description du poste:
Internship Operations Flavours - Netherlands
In (COMPANY NAME) Netherlands based in Naarden (close to Amsterdam), we offer an internship in our Continuous Improvement Team as from September 2020 for a minimum of 6 months at the Naarden location. You will investigate optimisations in our packaging handling and packaging costs, working closely with the procurement team, logistics and production to understand the 'end to end process' and propose the optimal solution.
Do you have a passion for numbers grounded in a real live production environment? And for process optimisation?
Are you curious to know how the packaging stream works in our Operations departments and how you can contribute in optimising the existing processes?
Then an internship with us would be the perfect fit for you.
During this internship you will actively learn through real life challenge
* Understand the role of packaging in our Operations.
* Thriving to make changes happen in a busy production environment.
* Propose savings by purchasing differently through:
* Carry out cost calculations for alternative packaging types.
* Carry out cost calculation and comparisons between vendors.
* Coordinate testing for alternatives with production, logistics and procurement.
* Evaluating TCO & incoterms and offer advice to procurement, carefully considering also the external logistic process.
* Evaluate harmonization opportunities between Dortmund and Naarden sites.
Do you have a "just do it" and creative mindset and are you a star in calculations?
Can you argue the advantages and disadvantages to convince your stakeholders?
Are you someone who wants to understand why we work the way we work and find a way to improving even more the sustainability?
Do you see yourself in an Operations environment where no day looks the same?
Are you someone who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are?
Then come join us - and impact your world.
* Bachelor or Masters student in Procurement, Logistics management, Business Economics, or related.
* Strong analytical and numerical skills.
* Perfect knowledge of MS Office Systems (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
* Preferably some experience in a manufacturing environment .
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills in Dutch and English, good knowledge of German would be beneficial.
* Easily connects with colleagues and a natural networker.
What do we offer you?
For a fulltime internship you will receive a EUR 500,- (Bachelor) or EUR 750,- (Master) gross per month compensation. In case of no OV card, reimbursement of public transportation costs or housing allowance (EUR 250,- gross) in case moving closer to (COMPANY NAME) and having double housing costs. We organize transport with a personnel shuttle bus that drives from and to the NS Station Naarden-Bussum.
About (COMPANY NAME)
Founded in 1895, we are the global industry leader in the world of flavours and fragrances.
You might not know our name, but you get in touch with our products on average 10 times a day: from a fragrant morning shower to a tasty evening meal. Our business is developing, selling and producing flavours and fragrances and our purpose is creating for happier, healthier lives with love for nature.
With the industry leading investment in R&D, we bring innovation in the segments of Savoury, Snacks, Beverages and Sweet Goods & Dairy to food and beverage products. We work with the world largest food- and beverages companies to support and inspire their new product development. Our sustainable business model is aiming for sustainable sourcing of raw materials, a safe place to work and eco-efficiency.
For more information we encourage you to visit our website wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world