Description du poste:
We Go Places! How about you?
Function: Supply Chain
Sub-Function: Supply Chain - Customer, Logistics and Distribution
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
Internship data analytics
Are you a (graduate) student, passionate about data and looking for an experience in an international environment?
As Data Analytics Intern you are part of the Global Supply Chain Planning Department working closely together with the Global Data Lead to prepare (COMPANY NAME) Operating Companies data for implementations of IT solutions in Supply Chain Planning.
The internship is based in Schiphol (can be done remotely) and available as soon as possible for the duration of 5 months.
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
In this internship you will be responsible for:
* Assessing Data Maturity of (COMPANY NAME) Operating Companies
* Identifying data gaps in an early stage of the project
* Supporting (COMPANY NAME) Operating Companies in conducting business impact analysis
* Planning & Coordinating Data cleansing activities at OpCos
* Ensuring adherence to the relevant (Global, Local, Industry) data standards, processes and policies
You are a student in a relevant field of study and you have the following:
* Advanced MS Excel skills
* Good analytics skills
* Ability to prioritize and to work in a structured way on projects and individually
* Exceptional team player capability and eagerness to learn, share knowledge
* Proficiency in English: written, spoken and interpersonal
* A pragmatic approach with a can-do mentality
You at (COMPANY NAME)
When you are an intern at (COMPANY NAME) you will:
* Learn how to apply your theoretical knowledge and to understand business needs
* GoPlaces; experience new things and meet colleagues from different cultures along your way
* Be challenged and get exciting responsibilities from day one
* Be a member of the international team of interns; boosting your professional (and social J) network
* Be offered the best Friday drinks in the Amsterdam city centre! Here you can try different global and local brands
Are you interested in this internship and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button.
Do you want to know more about this internship or the application process? Feel free to contact Ashwina Soekhoe, at email@example.com.
At (COMPANY NAME), we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We have a proud history and heritage in brewing and in our communities. With operations in over 70 markets globally, we are the world's most international brewer.