Description du poste:
Internship: Ergonomics and Human Factors study into patient setup for MR scans (thesis possible)
Starting date: October
Duration: at least 6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the Philips MR business by providing detailed ergonomics findings and recommendations that will help them understand the user in more depth and contribute directly to the next generation MR system.
You are responsible for
* Designing, organizing and conducting a time and motion study into how MR technologists set up patients pre and post scan.
* Analyzing the data collected for ergonomics findings, insights, recommendations and helping to define product specifications.
* Undertaking an interview study with technologists on how less-abled patients are set up for their MR scan.
* Analyzing data from the aforementioned study for ergonomics findings, insights recommendations and helping to define product specifications.
You are a part of
The Philips Experience Design Usability team in Eindhoven. You will be working with a Senior Usability Designer on these studies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* BA minimum and enrolled on an MSc or similar
* Experience in or studying Ergonomics / Human Factors
* Design or User Experience Design knowledge / qualification is a nice to have
* Diligent, responsible, good with detail and able to work in a team and independently when necessary.
* English is a must. Dutch / German is nice to have.
In return, we offer you
The chance to work on a real live healthcare ergonomics research study that will contribute to our future MR system. You will work within a diverse and experienced human factors team. There will be the opportunity to travel to visit hospitals and end-users.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
* Motivation letter - Why are they interested in healthcare ergonomics? What is appealing to them about these studies and how might they approach them?
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)