Description du poste:
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for a talented procurement assistant to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Procurement Assistant position lies within the European procurement team. You'll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You'll be reporting into a Directs Buyer. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal stakeholders. The delivery of procurement process optimization will be your primary responsibility. You're constantly looking for improvement activities within the West European Procurement Team.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
* Support and conduct process mapping to enables a smooth transfer of data into our ERP systems
* Putting in place a playbook to guide the step-by-step needs for related processes
* Executing data integration to support all buyers in the direct procurement team (contract workspace management, invoices resolution, creation of new item/vendors…)
* Identifying ways to improve current processes and routines
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
* Education: Bachelor or Master's Degree with a passion for the procurement space
* Work Experience: 0 - 2 years, ideally with knowledge and good understanding of the Procurement function
* Knowledge and Skills: Proficient in Microsoft suite (word, excel), Experience using SAP and Ariba is a plus, Ability to learn new software and processes, Strong organization skills.
* Language Knowledge: English Proficiency
* Communication Skills
* At Kraft Heinz you'll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it's important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
* Result driven
* You don't only focus on your own results, but always do what's best for the company.
* Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm
* You're curious, positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team.
* High pressure
* You don't get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
* Team player
* Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You're a team player, which means you're sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
What we offer you
* An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
* A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
* A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
* Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
* Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||05 Aoû 2022|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Agroalimentaire / Tabac|