Description du poste:
Assistant Brand Manager - 6 months Internship - The Netherlands (Oosterhout) - July 2020
We're Mondelēz International, the world's leading maker of chocolate, biscuits, candy and gum. We market our products in 165 countries and have annual net revenues of $34 billion. Even if you're not familiar with our name, you've almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Milka, Prince, Oreo and LiGA. Creating and developing the world's favorite snacks, we're passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. In fact, 'monde' comes from the Latin word for 'world' and 'delez' is another way of saying 'delicious'!
We are looking for a motivated intern to join our Marketing department!
You will help the Brand Managers by...
* Working in the actual day to day business of brand management
* Assisting in creating and executing brand support through various communication tools including digital marketing
* Organizing events and sponsoring
* Helping to develop new product concepts in line with consumer needs
* Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data, monitoring latest market trends and contributing to the periodic business planning processes
You might be just what we are looking for if...
* You are an enthusiastic student (WO) with a matching educational background in Marketing or Business
* You are passionate about FMCG
* You are able to work independently and responsibly, with strong analytical skills
* You are a real team player
* You are not afraid to give your honest, unrestrained input and your innovative ideas!
* You are fluent in both English and Dutch
What we offer you…
Our early careers offer a variety of challenging developmental experiences. You can expect a combination of stimulating projects, exposure to industry experts, on-the-job learning alongside experienced professionals, continuous development opportunities and much more. In fact, all the ingredients you need to thrive in a culture where people inspire confidence in each other, take responsibility for the business, keep things simple and say things as they are.
We offer 3 different internships on attractive brands:
* Milka & Côte D'Or: the leading chocolate brand in Europe and the leader in the Belgian market
* Oreo & LiGA: the world's best known cookie and a biscuit brand which generations of Dutch people have been grown up with
* Philadelphia: the world's most popular cream cheese
We have 3 full-time internships of 6 months to offer, starting July 2020, located in Oosterhout, The Netherlands. Because everyday, we work in an international environment, the selection process will be mostly in English.
Please ensure you submit your CV and cover letter in ENGLISH
We are certified by Happy Trainees amongst Western European intern Do you want to know why? - Get to know us and apply