Description du poste:
We Go Places! How about you?
Sub-Function: Commerce - Marketing - Brand Management
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
COMMERCIAL INTERNSHIP - Europe Export & Global Duty Free
(COMPANY NAME) is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - (COMPANY NAME)® - is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company's aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world's most valuable brand portfolio. (COMPANY NAME) wants to win in all markets with (COMPANY NAME)® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice. The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. (COMPANY NAME) is Europe's largest brewer and the world's third largest by volume. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000 worldwide.
Team and department
(COMPANY NAME) Europe Export & Global Duty Free is responsible for all 3rd party Export & License business in Europe and for the Duty Free channels globally. The EE&GDF OpCo manages independently a large portfolio of brands lead by (COMPANY NAME)® and has a strategic role for the development of brands across multiple markets. The Headquarter is based in Amsterdam, and counts 100 people.
Your internship will be in the Trade Marketing team that is part of the Marketing department. You will report into the Senior Trade Marketer directly, dotted line - to Trade Marketing Manager
You will work in close cooperation with Sales and Brand marketing, but also with our external suppliers, partners, distributors and wholesalers.
Scope of Internship
As the Trade Marketing Intern you get to work on high impact assignments in close cooperation with the marketing team, sales, operations and distributors. In your assignment you will be exposed to multiple areas of trade marketing function, such as:
* Creation and rollout of local Tradebooklet, containing all relevant Market, Category and Product information for our partner to further distribute our brands and win in the market.
* Build and roll-out e-PICOS tracker, this is a tool that measures the presenence of our brands in local eretail chains. Assignments includes collecting this data and turning it into reccommendations to our partner to further develop our eretail presence.
* Build and roll-out a key activation toolkit. Create one toolkit in which all promotional activation mechanisms are collected by channel. Tools are evaluated and Best Practices collected in order to be used as fuel for activity planning by our Trademarketing teammembers.
* You will be responsible for support of core activities, as well as for independent scoping, preparation, execution under supervision of Trade Marketing leads.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, mature and hands-on master student in the final stage of their studies (Commercial, Business or marketing) with strong analytical profile. You are both analytically strong and practically oriented. International experience is preferred. A strong personality and flexibility is required. Fluency in English is mandatory. All candidates should furthermore possess the following skills/characteristics:
* Structured work discipline
* Enthusiastic and curious
* Adventurous and culturally open minded
* Team player
* Good communication skills
* Ability to be self-starting and work independently when and where needed
Project: Trade Marketing intern
Start Project: 15 August 2020
Duration: 6 months with possibility to extend
Working days: 5 days per week
Remuneration: 500EUR per month
Academic: WO/University Enrolment
If you are interested please send in your application via the 'apply' button.
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
At (COMPANY NAME), we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We have a proud history and heritage in brewing and in our communities. With operations in over 70 markets globally, we are the world's most international brewer. http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs