Description du poste:
The CMI function's mission is to show the business how and where to win. We do this by intimately understanding our consumers behaviors and needs and then feeding this into all brand decisions. We work from early concept development to product, packaging and advertising. A challenging and interesting role for an internship!
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
* Being the (heard) voice of the consumer within project teams;
* Learning how to use consumer insights to drive business decisions & growth;
* Learning how to inspire & provoke business to get to value creation outcomes;
* Monitoring competitor's activities and market trends;
* Seeking growth opportunities for the category.
What we offer:
* An internship allowance of EUR 500,- gross per month;
* A travel allowance if you don't have a student travel card;
* An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
* The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
* A flexible way of working;
* A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
* Availability for 5 or 6 months from September 2023 (at least 32 hours a week);
* You must be registered at a (3rd or 4th year) Bachelor or Master programme, such as Economics & Consumer Studies, Marketing management, Marketing Analytics;
* Fluent in Dutch or English; we offer internships in the Global and Benelux office
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type de poste:||Stage|