Description du poste:
Internship: Market Access and Reimbursement CoE
Starting Date: October (flexible start date)
Duration: 6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this role, you have the opportunity to support with intelligence on market access and hospital economics, market access strategy, as well as value proposition creation. This includes relevant fee-for-service reimbursement and alternative payment models for clinical procedures and interventions, evidence requirements, and policies influencing the delivery of care. You will focus on precision diagnosis in Philips' targeted health spaces of neurology and oncology.
You are responsible for
* Contribute to the development of clinical and economic value propositions;
* Support in conducting Market Access landscape assessment and strategy development for Business Groups;
* Support in conducting Market Access assessments for minority investments and/or due diligence targets for Business Groups and Solutions;
* Conduct a Health Economic Assessment for a new clinical pathway and determine the applicability on current reimbursement systems (by country);
* Create multiple presentations in PowerPoint.
You are part of
A growing Market Access team (part of the Chief Medical Office), where you will support a range of innovative health technology projects across the Idea to Market process.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently attending a Master Program in Health Economics or equivalent,
* Excellent academic track record
* Knowledge of reimbursements systems in either Germany, UK or the Netherlands, including coverage, coding and payment, and where applicable value-based payment systems.
* Knowledge of the fundamentals of literature review principles
* Understanding of payer decision-making, coverage, coding and payment for medical devices for both private and public payers (is a plus).
* Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
* Fluent in written/spoken English
* Socially skilled and pro-active attitude
In return, we offer you
* The chance to gain real business experience in your domain.
* Possibility to combine your thesis.
* The internship position is based in Amsterdam
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)