Description du poste:
Ligne de serviceAdvisory
SpécialisationCybersecurity & Privacy
Niveau de managementAssociate
Description du poste & résumé
Are you ambitious and talented? Then you may qualify for our 16-week cyber security & forensic technology traineeship - our Fast Track Programme. Have you (almost) graduated, and are you eager to boost your career and interested in building a more secure information society? Then this unique opportunity is for you.
The traineeship is for 16 weeks. You'll begin by acquiring a firm grounding in technology, security and consultancy skills. You'll learn to use new tools and work on cases with trainees from different competence groups.
The CF&P team focuses on creating a more secure society for major multinational and international enterprises and public sector organisations. Together with more than 150 other professionals in the Netherlands you work on leading and cutting edge projects that cover the entire cyber security spectrum.
After you finish the Fast Track Programme, you are one of our cyber security consultants specialised in one of the following tracks. We have a number of specialisms that you can choose to apply for: Digital Forensics & eDiscovery, Incident Response, Forensic Data Analytics, Identity & Access Management, Security Network Engineering or Offensive Security Services & Ethical Hacking. Find more information about the tracks here.
* Starting date: 1st of October 2020
* 16-week programme leading to six valuable certifications (including CISSP)
* A permanent contract with excellent fringe benefits (e.g. a lease car, good pension scheme, iPhone and MacBook)
* 32 days of holiday leave annually
* Variable bonus based on (COMPANY NAME)'s results and your own performance
Do you want to make an impact, are you tech savvy, digital driven, analytically strong and curious? And, do you feel genuinely interested in cyber security? Then you are the ideal candidate!
Check our requirements, and apply:
* You have interest in a junior position
* You have completed a higher professional or university programme (BA or MA) in IT (as your main subject or area of specialisation, e.g. Software Engineering, Information Science, Information Technology, Cyber security)
* You speak fluent English
* You are a team player and can perform under extreme pressure
* You are genuinely interested in cyber security, forensic IT, privacy and/or Identity & access management
Do you want to boost your career in cyber security and do you meet the requirements? Apply now via the button at the bottom right. After your application - including CV, motivation letter, - we will contact you. Please state in your motivation letter which specialisation you would want to focus on. Find more information about the different types of specialisations on pxx.xx/xxxx-xxxxx.
If you have any questions about this different tracks or about the job application process, please call or e-mail me.
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir