Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees - including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
(COMPANY NAME) is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, (COMPANY NAME) has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
(COMPANY NAME) is recruiting for its European Finance Operations Center in Lisbon, part of the Group Finance function. Is responsible for compiling and processing accounting and financial information in order to ensure its publication and to provide Executive Management with the necessary information for the entire Group's financial management.
We are looking for a Project Management Officer to join our COO Office in charge of providing a global overview of the Group Finance's projects portfolios and monitoring the tool dedicated to project management (Clarity).
ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES
* Create transverse projects in Clarity tool according to the needs of the operational staff (user creation, project creation etc)
* Support and give assistance to project managers on their needs in terms of using Clarity
* Product quarterly reports on projects and applications with the "Tableau" reporting tool, data consistency in Clarity
* Update projects referentials/framework
* Animate a community around Clarity
* Perform, on a daily basis tool management (Clarity, SharePoint ...) and maintenance of the permanent control plan on project management
* Coordinate invoice approval process in OneCapp application
* Contributes to "Role & Responsibility" RaDAR program by applying Quality & Integrity criteria to his/her perimeter/scope of responsibility
* Required level of education: Bachelor's degree preferably in Finance, Business administration or related areas
* A previous experience in project management or a related area is a plus
* Understanding of projects components (tasks, team, milestones, costs etc)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
* Fluent in English and French (minimum B2 Level)
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Proactive and able to work in project mode
* Strong ability to interpret numbers and synthesize information
* Detailed oriented and able to work under tight deadlines
* Ability to work in a fast-paced changing work environment
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: BeginnerSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Client focused, Attention to detail / rigorTransversal competency: Analytical AbilityReference