Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees - including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
(COMPANY NAME) is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, (COMPANY NAME) has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
(COMPANY NAME) is recruiting for its European Finance Operations Center in Lisbon, part of the Group Finance function. Is responsible for compiling and processing accounting and financial information in order to ensure its publication and to provide Executive Management with the necessary information for the entire Group's financial management.
The Overheads Mutualized Services (OMS) team organizes and ensures the effective operation of the budgetary procedure of Group Integrated Functions; guarantees the reliability of figures during the budget process (forecasts, closing and budget preparation) and builds a synthesis view on expenses to support Group's cost monitoring process. Additionally works with the Finance Departments of worldwide integrated functions such as Compliance, Legal and Risk to build budgets and transfer financial information from all the Business-Lines hosting Compliance, Legal and Risk costs and teams.
ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES
As a Trainee, your main activities are to participate in:
* Contribute in the animation of a worldwide reporting process regarding Functions budgetary indicators
* Maintain relationships with Business Lines' Finance Departments in order to organize the integrated Functions' financial monitoring
* Participate in the definition of the budget development process and the setup of budget instructions with the Functions' Finance Departments
* Control consistency of monitoring indicators (KPI)
* Produce reporting within the deadline
* Analyze variance from budget and objectives
* Contribute to financial monitoring of specific topics (dedicated projects, functions transformation, transfer pricing policy, etc.)
* Contributes to "Role & Responsibility" RaDAR program by appliying Quality & integrity criteria to his/her perimeter/scope of responsibility
* Bacheolor's degree in Finance, Management Control or Business
* Good knowledge of Excel
* Fluent in English (minimum B2 Level, CECRL certificate) is mandatory
* Strong team spirit
* Communication skills
* Analytical mindset
* Problem solving oriented
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: BeginnerSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Client focused, Attention to detail / rigorTransversal competency: Analytical AbilityReference