Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As Finance Operations Accountant in GFSS R2R Fixed Assets, you will be able to build your accounting profession as you support the daily operations of the process and apply your accounting knowledge in practice constantly. At the same time this role offers many development opportunities on other skills and competencies that will help you shape your future career path.
Act in a supporting role for a region, taking care of the following tasks
* Fixed Assets Maintenance & Administration
* Fixed Assets Monitoring & MEC Activities
* Support for SOX, Tax, and external/internal audits when required.
* Participate and support in projects or in continuous improvements, standardization activities and process migrations.
* Adhere to service level standards and work towards development of a service culture of 'Excellence'.
* Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Business
* Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
* Relevant working experience in an accounting environment, MNCs or Shared Service Center would be an added advantage
* Experience in accounting subsidiaries and knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS) would be an added advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English
* German language competency would be an added advantage
* Knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and (COMPANY NAME) system knowledge preferred
* Aptitude for repetitive transactional system tasks and ability to work in a dynamic / virtual environment
* Ability to work independently and as a team in a multi-cultural environment
* Self-motivated and able to work under time pressure with accuracy and commitment
What you can expect is professional onboarding, exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage. Interesting non-work related activities (volunteering, charity, sport events)
This role is based at the ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses (COMPANY NAME)'s vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, parents' and kids' room.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Accounting, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Technology, Finance