Description du poste:
center unmodified backgroundimage backgroundcolor9c7xxx5d8xxxx9ef displayDTM">
Relevant, masculine and British. Since 1893, Alfred (COMPANY NAME) has been engineering unique and stylish luxuries for men. We seek people who have commitment and drive with a strong commercial focus, and will thrive in a creative environment that encourages innovative thinking.
"(COMPANY NAME)'s innovative and design-driven heritage is a unique platform to build upon,
by creating purposeful products with an aesthetic that is classic yet relevant today"
(COMPANY NAME) - Graphic Design Intern
(Fixed Term Contract - 6 months)
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
We are currently seeking a Graphic Design Intern to support the Brand Image team within our Creative Studio. You will be involved with the execution of most design tasks across both print and digital, whilst helping to prepare assets for delivery and assist on all in-house design projects.
* Basic graphic design work e.g. layouts and resizing of images
* Assisting with the design and production of advertising and marketing communication collaterals (print and digital)
* Proactively contributing ideas to create communications for marketing briefs.
* Ensuring all artwork goes through the relevant approval channels / reporting to the senior designers
* Image, project and competition research
* Assisting with branding and merchandising projects
* Assisting with in-house photo studio set ups
* Staying up to date with industry trends
* Attending meetings as assigned
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
* Highly creative with an attuned visual eye
* Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail
* Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize a busy workload
* Enthusiastic team player who is also able to demonstrate initiative and work autonomously
* Results-driven, proactive and highly motivated
* Basic photography skills would be useful
* Basic video editing skills would be useful (premiere, final cut pro and after effects)
* Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
* Accuracy and attention for detail is key
* Ability to work with deadlines under pressure
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Proficient in the Adobe Suite (in particular Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
* A graduate with desire to gain experience in the graphic design and advertising for the fashion / luxury market (B.A or art / design related diplomas)
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
As a significant member of the (COMPANY NAME) community, you are also part of a much bigger family at Richemont.
We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
1st Stage - Your application will be shortlisted by the Brand Image team at (COMPANY NAME)
2nd Stage - Face to face interview with their Graphic Designer and a fellow member of the Creative Services studio
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND (COMPANY NAME) BELOW: