Description du poste:
The (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At (COMPANY NAME) we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to master's degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with (COMPANY NAME).
The (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including Lxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and Mxxxxxxxx.xxm - The world's #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At (COMPANY NAME) we are committed to developing our future talent through the (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme. If you think you've got what it takes to join us and make an impact at (COMPANY NAME), we would love to hear from you.
· Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across (COMPANY NAME) brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary - Competitive Apprenticeship Package
Profil requis du candidat:
(COMPANY NAME) Studios
Here at (COMPANY NAME) Studios we believe passionately that a great experience ensures meaningful content. Content that doesn't just sell, but engages, informs and empathises with the consumer. It's this belief and philosophy that sits at the core of (COMPANY NAME) Studios culture and approach. It's our innovative 360 agency experience that enables us to deliver world class, brand building, strategic, content that cuts through the noise of an image saturated world.
About the role:
To assist in the creation of designs that meet client briefs.
Key responsibilities will include:
Start with a 13- 15 Month Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Understanding of the design process.
* Confidence to present ideas to small groups.
* Ability to add creative flair to a job with support.
* Ensuring all jobs are delivered on time.
* Working with Senior Designers to fulfil allocated design tasks.
* Ensuring that all work conforms to brand guidelines.
* Being proactive, using initiative to solve creative problems with support from senior/team leader when required.
* Proof reading and checking own work prior to Team Leader sign-off.
* Simple /basic typographic and layout skills.
* Good attention to detail.
* Good communication skills.
* Good at remaining focused and organized.
* Competent in Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Competent in using a PC or MAC.
* Preferably to have an interest within the design industry - Web Design, Photography, Fashion and anything creative