Description du poste:
The (COMPANY NAME) Apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At (COMPANY NAME) we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to master's degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with (COMPANY NAME).
The (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including Lxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and Mxxxxxxxx.xxm - The world's #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 7,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At (COMPANY NAME) we are committed to developing our future talent through the (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme. If you think you've got what it takes to join us and make an impact at (COMPANY NAME), we would love to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) Technology -
Technology is at the heart of the business, core to the growth and internationalisation of all brands that sit under the (COMPANY NAME) umbrella. Our platform currently supports 177 international sites, in 47 different languages and 23 payment methods. From hosting, all the way through to logistics, we power it all through efficient and scalable technology which has been developed in house! With 600 technologists globally, we are squarely focussed on bigger ideas with innovation, creativity and outside of the box thinking. We look for individuals with a passion for creating robust and cutting-edge systems that help our business' and our clients grow their ecommerce presence.
· Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across (COMPANY NAME) brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary - Competitive Apprenticeship Packag
Profil requis du candidat:
Start with a 13-15 Month Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship:
* Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Provide phone and web - based/remote support services to our retail websites in UK and all around the world
* Ensure all logged queries are responded to within our designated SLA timeframes
* Liaise with the development team to manage the escalation and de-escalation of queries
* Successfully complete and close open queries efficiently using our call logging system
* Take part on the Service Desk rota
* Ensuring all calls that cannot be resolved by the level one teams are allocated to the relevant support team in a timely manner and resolved
· Warm, friendly and approachable demeanour striving for top rate customer satisfaction
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a want to find and understand the problem
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Organised and calm under pressure
· Be a self-starter - Be the one pushing the boundaries
· Proactive - you can spot problems/challenges before they arise