Description du poste:
About the role:
To be part of the maintenance team, driving a problem solving and autonomous mindset. Set in a fast-paced environment with good team ethics to deliver against KPI's.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Take responsibility for carrying out all scheduled maintenance activities.
* Actively assist in development of Planned Maintenance routines.
* To be responsible for the continuous monitoring of the processes and associated equipment.
* To actively lead and participate in CI & GE improvement activities
* Carry out all required technical duties including any relevant problem solving to minimise unplanned downtime and resolve running issues.
* Ensure all aspects of maintenance meet Health and Safety requirements.
* To report plant status and issues during production reviews and handovers as necessary.
* Promote and improve relevant data gathering and analyse using SAP.
* Use SAP to drive improvements and engage in improvement projects
* Ensure all technical documentation is kept up to date and managed correctly.
* Maintain workshop 5S appearance/cleanliness.
* Time served apprenticeship in mechanical discipline.
* Minimum of ONC or equivalent qualification in engineering.
* Experience and use of SAP maintenance programme
* Demonstrate good understanding of relevant British and Industry standards for Mechanical engineering.
* As part of a small working group the successful applicant will be expected to be self-motivated, flexible and prepared to take on a range of responsibilities without the need for supervision.
* Actively assist in development of Planned Maintenance routine.
* Sufficient technical knowledge and aptitude to meet the demands of the role.
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||18 Sep 2021|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Agroalimentaire / Tabac|