Description du poste:
Ligne de serviceInternal Firm Services
SpécialisationIFS - Human Capital (HC)
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résumé
Inclusion, Community and Wellbeing
Working within the Inclusion, Community and Wellbeing (ICW) team, you'll work across our Inclusion and Diversity, Wellbeing, Social Mobility, (COMPANY NAME) Foundation and Impact teams. Within the Social Mobility team you'll be involved in the development and delivery of our Social Mobility community programme, working with school students, disadvantaged undergraduates and socially excluded groups, such as refugees. The role may also include responsibilities within our wider Social Mobility strategy. You will also get to work with the Diversity and Inclusion Team supporting the various Networks within the firm and our Mental Health and Wellbeing Team.
These eleven-month placements are for students who need to complete a placement as part of their degree. You could sit a selection of professional accounting exams and leave with a graduate job offer to fast track into a second year role upon graduation. You'll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects. So you'll get a good insight into working life at (COMPANY NAME).
What you'll do
* Organise and coordinate the delivery of Social Mobility Community Programme events and activities;
* Develop resources and programmes, materials and training for the delivery of our Social Mobility Community programme;
* Work with our national Social Mobility Champion and volunteer networks;
* Work with our Impact team on reporting, impact and data collection;
* Support the Social Mobility Lead to develop and maintain relationships with delivery partners and other organisations to enable the effective delivery and ensure good return on investment for the Social Mobility Community Programme;
* Maintain internal and external web pages with latest information on our programmes and activities;
* Organise our social mobility community engagement programme in the Bradford Opportunity Area;
* Respond to internal Social Mobility queries and contacts across the North and Scotland;
* Work with the Social Mobility Lead and our Corporate Affairs team on campaigns around our Social Mobility strategy and Community Programme
What you'll gain
By experiencing life inside one of the world's largest professional services organisations, you'll have a fantastic opportunity to build and work on your commercial and personal skills. Working alongside specialists, you'll work on projects to give you the best insight into what we're about. You'll have the opportunity to build networks with your colleagues and peer group - factors which will make a real difference when you return for your last year at university.
What you'll need
To be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject. We determine whether you're on course for a 2.1 based on the grades you achieved in your last completed year of academic study.
To be a second year undergraduate university student on a four-year degree expecting to do a work placement in your third year.
When to apply
Although there is no application deadline, each year we have only a small number of roles available. We therefore advise applying early, but please be prepared for a short wait in processing your application at each stage of our process while we consider your application alongside others.
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||18 Sep 2021|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Audit / Comptabilité|
|Durée d'emploi:||11 mois|