Description du poste:
The (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At (COMPANY NAME) we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to master's degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with (COMPANY NAME).
The (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including Lxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and Mxxxxxxxx.xxm - The world's #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At (COMPANY NAME) we are committed to developing our future talent through the (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme. If you think you've got what it takes to join us and make an impact at (COMPANY NAME), we would love to hear from you.
About the division
Consumer is home to (COMPANY NAME)'s heritage sites, that includes brands such as Zavvi, IWOOT, and Popinabox - some of Europe's largest online retailers for Licensed Movie Merchandise, Collectables of all types and Gifting products.
There's a real passion and drive within our innovative team, to both achieve and be part of something special. This hard working and driven culture has been key to driving rapid international growth. A focus on in-house produce and exclusive products through our print on demand facility, has accelerated evolution of the sites away from traditional entertainment retailers towards growing Merchandise and Collectable markets - an area we plan to continue our investment in. We are looking for creative, innovative, and resourceful people to come and join us on our exciting journey.
(COMPANY NAME) is an exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business. We like innovators, entrepreneurial thinkers, people who are capable of thinking outside the box, leading and making key decisions
· Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across (COMPANY NAME) brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary - Competitive Apprenticeship Package
Profil requis du candidat:
Due to continued growth across the Consumer we are looking for Marketing Apprentices to join the team. As a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will quickly become an important well rounded member of the team because you will be introduced to all areas of the division such as Web Design, Social Media, SEO, PPC,Email Marketing, Information Security, Data Management and Analytics, Content Marketing, Digital and Social Media Strategy, Implementation Customer Relationship Manager, Implementation Customer Relationship Management.
Key responsibilities will include:
Start with a 13-15 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship:
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Managing the day-to-day workload of the accounts by setting up, running, optimising and analysing paid search campaigns.
* Work with eCRM to optimize remarketing and target prospective customer the most cost-efficient way.
* Engage with the wider PPC team across (COMPANY NAME) to learn and deliver most up to date/ optimized industry standards with regards to PPC.
* Manage day-to-day on-page optimisation in accordance to the latest SEO standards (e.g. optimize product and page content, write engaging product content, redirect duplicated page links etc.)
* Operate with a goal of increasing the brand's organic traffic and revenue
* Eagerness and willingness to learn
* Strong academic track record
* Interested in e-commerce, digital marketing and social media
* Knowledge of latest Film, TV and Pop Culture beneficial
* Proven communication skills
* Commercially aware and hungry for genuine responsibility.
* Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment