Description du poste:
The (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At (COMPANY NAME) we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master's Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with (COMPANY NAME).
The (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including Lxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and Mxxxxxxxx.xxm - The world's #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At (COMPANY NAME) we are committed to developing our future talent through the (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme. If you think you've got what it takes to join us and make an impact at (COMPANY NAME), we would love to hear from you.
About the Division:
Consumer, home to (COMPANY NAME)'s heritage sites and true home of the geek. Includes Brands such as Zavvi, iwantoneofthose, and Popinabox - some of Europes largest online retailers for Licensed Merchandise, Collectibles, and Gifting products. There's a real passion and drive within our innovative team, to both achieve and be part of something special. This attitude and culture has been key to driving rapid international growth. A focus on in-house produced and exclusive products through our print on demand facility, has accelerated evolution of the sites away from traditional entertainment retailers towards growing Merchandise and Collectible markets - an area we plan to continue our investment in. We are looking for creative, innovative, and resourceful people to come and join us on our exciting journey
· Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across (COMPANY NAME) brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary - Competitive Apprenticeship Package
Profil requis du candidat:
Deliver a customer focused offer that delivers the financial, brand and share targets of the business.
Start with a 13-15 month Business Administration Apprenticeship
Duties include but not limited to:
* Support buyer in the management of the supply base to maximise all KPI'S including sales, margin, stock and P&L targets
* Support buyer to develop ranges and the overall product offer including product set up
* Support team in growth of international sourcing
* Complete regular competitor analysis to ensure our ranges and prices are competitive
* Liaise with the trading team to make sure all products, ranges, and promotions are planned and presented in the best possible way
* Support team in developing promotional plans as per the trading calendar
* Liaise with internal departments eg warehouse, IT, finance, marketing and trading teams
* Stock management and assist in compiling new release and promotional orders, stock returns and markdowns
* Interest in the product with good product knowledge.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experienced Microsoft office user, especially Excel
* Good analytical skills. Numbers focused
* Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting information
* Hold an interest in trends and popular culture
* A general understanding of online marketing channels