Description du poste:
Job Number 23164708
Job Category Management Development Programs/Interns
Location Singapore Regional Office, 2 Harbourfront Place #06-08, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
(COMPANY NAME) International, Inc. is seeking a current university student who is passionate and keen to establish a long-term career in the hospitality industry. We create opportunities to develop our interns, allowing you to gain invaluable project experience, hone your leadership & team skills and position yourself for a rewarding career in the hospitality industry and beyond. We immerse you in an environment with people, places & practices that make up our thriving portfolio.
You will experience firsthand the thrills of working with some of the most sought-after hospitality brands & leaders in the world.
If you are ready to learn, grow, and help people experience the world like never before, then we are ready for you. What better way to experience (COMPANY NAME) International, Inc. than actually being part of us?
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
The intern will be part of (COMPANY NAME)'s Asia Pacific Human Resources, HR Technology and Analytics team.
Key responsibilities include:
* Perform project management and administrative activities for the recent launch of a global Human Capital Management platform.
* Support change management, communication, and education efforts to enhance post-launch user experience and platform stabilization.
* Provide ad hoc support as required e.g. preparation of people data, reports, and/or analysis.
* Hone project management skills in a corporate environment.
* Develop change management skills in the context of a global technology project.
* Enhance understanding and appreciation of how people technology, data, and analytics contribute to the business.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
We are looking for a university student who is passionate, committed and keen to establish a career in the Human Resources discipline with the following attributes:
* Ability to learn quickly and excel in a fast-paced environment
* Detailed-oriented, structured, and organized
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent command of spoken and written English
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
* Excellent Analytical and Numeracy Skills
Undergraduate in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Business Management, Economics or Marketing preferred
Singaporean, Singapore Permanent Resident Holder or valid student pass / work holiday pass
Eligible for undergraduate in a Singapore registered university program / uundergraduate or graduate of a university in Singapore, Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom or United States.
Prepared to commit to a six months' internship
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per (COMPANY NAME) standards.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
(COMPANY NAME) International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
(COMPANY NAME) International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. Be where you can do your best work, begin your purpose, belong to an amazing global team, and become the best version of you
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||29 Nov 2023|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Tourisme / Hospitalité|
|Durée d'emploi:||6 mois|