Description du poste:
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Marabou, Daim, Aladdin, V6, Stimorol and O'boy and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
* Prepare maintenance schedule and plan for maintenance activities.
* Coordinate with store, technicians and team leaders to ensure the planned tasks are completed within required time.
* Based on work center capacity and priorities of the production areas, create preliminary weekly maintenance schedules and communicate it to all stakeholders.
* Make sure all the resources for planned maintenance activities are available in advance and collaborate with external suppliers when needed.
* Work closely with line technicians and support the technical team by providing documents and information required to perform their duties.
* Prepare shift plan for the team.
* Prepare yearly forecast for planned parts/materials.
* Report data into maintenance log book.
* Report Data into Maintenance log book.
* Engineering degree
* Strong technical understanding (including understanding of machinery and the ability to read technical drawings) as well as organization and planning skills
* Relevant work experience from a technical department, including internships or university projects (e.g. maintenance, preventive maintenance, optimization, spare parts management)
* Experience of working in FMCG industry would be an asset
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Visio)
* Knowledge of SAP ERP system would be an advantage
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Initiative, drive, and proactive approach
* Good knowledge of both Swedish and English languageWe pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme