Description du poste:
Ligne de service
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résuméA career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you'll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients' information.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. (COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Support the planning and delivery part of the Audit projects
* Support the execution of the Audit projects, obtaining related necessary working documents and sharing the results
* Support payable/receivable and banks confirmation process
* Support comparing Audit reports and controlling reports' quality and integrity
* Company and industry research, prepare business analysis framework reports
* Be curious and try new things.
* Learn about how (COMPANY NAME) works as a business and adds value to clients.
* Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
* Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
* Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
* Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
* Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
* Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
* Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
* Either a currently enrolled 4th grade student or a new graduate, preferably from a reputable university from the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
* Good command of English
* Good command of MS Office applications and any accounting/corporate softwares
* Analytical thinking and problem solving
* Good at multi-tasking
* Self-motivated with good communication skills both with clients and engagement teams
Please note that the internship period will be min. 1 month and fulltime (5 days a week)
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)Anglais
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?Yes
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?Yes
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||17 Sep 2020|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Audit / Comptabilité|
|Langues:||Français, Turc, Anglais|