Description du poste:
Are you passionate about working for healthy, tasty, and innovative dairy products? Looking for a job where you can bring health through dairy products to families, adults, kids, and teens? In Danone Dairy, that's just you'll do!
Danone Dairy Turkey is looking for a talented colleague for the "Modern Trade & E-Commerce Trade Marketing Specialist" position. Join us to create a difference!
About the Job
* Plan in coordination with Marketing and Sales the support for all new launches
* Develop sales presenters & roadshows for partners' sales teams whenever needed
* Conduct periodically trade visits to assess new launches implantation in key markets
* Assess launch success & prepare closing reports for major launches
* Pre & post promotions evaluation through estimated ROI, IMS figures, Country Development Managers & market feedback as well as market data readings when applicable
* Work closely with Finance to validate all promotions for future planning and efficient achievements
* Maximize off take on company brands through developing best in class Point of Sale Material (POSM) with Trade Marketing team, Brand Managers & Sales Team
* Accurately forecast banded gifts and any other special packs for all areas of the sector
* Develop & deliver necessary trainings for beauty advisors on product knowledge & shoppers' profile
To be able to be successful in the role, you need to have:
* University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related field
* Preferably min 1-year sales experience in FMCG companies or fresh graduate with internship experience
* Excellent command of written and spoken English (outgoing personality)
* Experience of project management against set deliverables
* Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required
* Team player and the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments
* To set own priorities in line with business needs and work constructively within the team and on your own initiative
* Ability to problem-solve and 'make things happen'
* Attention to detail
* Ability to analyze research projects
Danone is a world-leading food company built on three business lines: Fresh Dairy Products, Nutrition, and Waters. Danone's mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
This is a highly visible position within the company, in an ambitious organization that is driven by "change" & "growth". You will need to manage cross-functional alignments & you will have an end to end responsibility. This dynamic working environment offers you a global culture with a local execution strength & many career opportunities both in One Danone Turkey with different business units, and also Global opportunities.
Hit the button to "apply" now until the closing date of 09/28/2020
Visit our website wxx.xxxxxx.xxm to discover more about us and to find out how you could be part of it all!