Description du poste:
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Operations Trainee will support senior professionals in implementing maintenance programs to optimize the productivity of manufacturing facilities and equipment. We seek a results-oriented professional who will contribute to planning and coordinating maintenance, including reviewing mechanical and electrical engineering specifications.
* Contribute to a minor phase of a larger projects or test new products.
* Participate in installing and commissioning new equipment.
* Help coordinate repair work, statutory safety inspections and supply of new plant and equipment with production schedules.
* Review proposed new equipment designs to assess reliability, ease of maintenance and availability of replacement parts.
* Other duties as assigned
* Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff
Profil requis du candidat:
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical & Automation
* Open for Fresh Graduate & 1-year experience
* Willing to work in shift
* Able to read and speak English
* Willing to learn, adaptive, hard working
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||22 Fev 2021|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Agroalimentaire / Tabac|