Descrizione del lavoro:
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution.
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,xxx,xx0 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
POSTE ET MISSIONS:
The Operational Research Analyst (V.I.E) will have to work on the different steps of Operational Research projects : understanding the client needs, write models in GAMS-Python, construct heuristics to solve large problems in limited time, construct test data, industrialize methodologies, support and maintenance of the tools.
Depending of the needs of the department, you may have the possibility to work on topics linked to data visualization or machine learning.
As Operational Research Analyst (V.I.E), you will contribute to develop our activities worldwide by :
* Defining, developing and validating optimization models in operational research where the goal is to improve assets management
* Ensuring support to the clients of these models
* Training the operational people to the use of the models and propose them ways to improve the modelling
* Ensuring a good integration of the mathematical model into the client environment (run as a service) or in a complete tool
Note the data science and machine learning take more and more importance in our department. Even if this is not the priority of this V.I.E, the topic may be discussed.
* You hold a degree in engineering with a solid applied mathematics background, a good basis and interest for IT (ideally Python for computer science)
* You have a good knowledge of mathematical modelling language is a plus (GAMS, …)
* You have good analysis capabilities, easy to manipulate complex concepts
* Having knowledge of energy markets or operations is an asset (electricity production, gas procurement, portfolio management)
* You are fluent in English
* You are rigorous, autonomous and can take initiatives
* You have strong communication skills and are able to convince
* You enjoy teamwork in an agile environment
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Maîtrise d'œuvre informatique , Maîtrise d'ouvrage informatique , Intégration progiciel , Ingéniérie système , Informatique décisionnelle / Data science , Gestion parc informatique , Développement logiciel , Data extraction analyse , Architecture infrastructures / Cloud et virtualisation , Mathématiques
MBA , MAGISTERE , DSCG , MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+5