Descrizione del lavoro:
Who we are :
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE's 24 Business Units. At the heart of the energy value chain, we optimize the Group's assets portfolio including electricity, natural gas, environmental products and bulk commodities such as biomass, while developing our external commercial franchise worldwide.
We provide services in supply and logistics management, asset management by leveraging on markets, risk management, market access management, and contributes to market understanding, design and efficiency.
With a staff of 1,400, offices in 16 countries and 5 trading platforms, GEM has an extended geographical coverage in Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific and activities in more than 50 countries.
Assist Power and carbon traders in their operational job, create and/or maintain/ improve tools used by traders , perform ad hoc analysis for trading/hedging strategies.
We would like to have a VIE due to the increase in activity within MM Power & Carbon desk
- to help build/develop new tools for the MM Power
- to assist traders in the operational job in order to improve the overall mission of MM P&C desk
* Education and experiences : Engineering degree preferred, computer coding skills required.
* Soft skills : The ideal candidate should be/demonstrate: good analytical skills, and excitement about financial markets (commodities world is a plus), independent and curious, good communicator.
* Hard skills: Advanced knowledge of coding is a must have (python, etc), knowledge in financial math is definitely a plus, past experience in financial market is a plus (banking or utilities branch)
*Languages: Good level in English
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Français , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Finances de marchés - trading , Data extraction analyse , Modélisation et Méthodes Informatiques
|Pubblicato il:||27 Nov 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||V.I.E.|
|Durata di lavoro:||12 mesi|
|Lingue:||Francese, Olandese, Inglese|