Descrizione del lavoro:
About the Job
1. Operational coordination of EU Graphic chain projects in Rotselaar factory.
- Weekly touchpoint with project managers to discuss ongoing projects
- Detect, evaluate & alert about the risks and deviations vs timelines of pack development.
- Weekly calls with activity managers & marketing of celling CBU's about ongoing projects
- Communicate all projects to material planning, supply planning & production
- Tool to use: Esko
2. Masterdata management in factory
- Raws & packs, finished product & bill of materials in the factory
- Tools to use: orsoft & SAP
3. Write off & cylinders cost process owner
- Responsible for invoicing costs to marketing (obsolete R&P stocks, cylinder costs)
- Main objective to minimize costs
4. Material planning
- Contract management & call off for 1 supplier (& backup for material planners)
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it's all up to you.
Working here you'll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it's packed with opportunities.
You'll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you.
Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste ŕ pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Domaines de compétences :
Logistique , Supply chain
MBA , MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+5
|Pubblicato il:||28 Nov 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||V.I.E.|
|Durata di lavoro:||12 mesi|
|Lingue:||Francese, Olandese, Inglese|