Descrizione del lavoro:
As a VIE, you will have to develop software solutions for centralized digital forms and reports of Alstom Chile, centralization of KPI and others. Moreover, you will have to analyze and propose the best solution for the digitization of documents for the company based on business cases and preliminary studies. Eventually, you will have to Launch or develop solutions.
Report inside the organization:
The VIE will Hierarchically report to the Contract Manager Alstom Chile and operationally to the Documentation Manager Alstom Chile.
Networks and links:
- Internal links: Project managers, Operations / production manager, support functions (ITS, Purchasing, Procurement, Logistics, EHS, Quality, Engineering, Industrialization, HR).
- External links: Clients, suppliers, internal / external auditors.
1. Study of electronic applications (software, licenses, platforms) existing and available in Alstom Chile, their demand and their disclosure.
2. Evaluate and / or develop application for edition, centralization and systematization of digitized formats of frequent use and that require electronic signature. (example IForm)
3. Evaluate and / or develop application (example Qlik Sense) for editing, centralization and systematization of frequently used digitized Report Formats:
* Monthly Reports RAM
* RAM reports
* Payment Status
* Training Report
* Monthly, annual planning
* Control Cards
* EHS indicator reports
* KM Measurement Reports by Month
4.Carry out the control of the implementation of the solutions and training of personnel for use. Register and report progress status weekly.
* Comply with the SQDC standards (Safety, Quality, delivery and cost) defined for your area.
* Comply with the company's environmental, health and safety (EHS) regulations. Fully ensure compliance with internal regulations of order, hygiene and safety, fostering an environment oriented to participatory solution of the conditions that could arise before, during and after the execution of the work in your area.
* Comply with the railway safety policy established by the company.
* Comply with the company's ethics and compliance policy.
* Implement digitization of at least 30 frequently used Alstom documents
* Implement digitization of Monthly Reports, RAMS, Unified Database and Training Reports, Payments Status of at least the following contracts: Maintenance AS02, Maintenance NS04 and Maintenance NS16.
* Execute the Training of all the personnel in the use of the designed / implemented tools.
Training Information Systems Engineers or Software Engineer and Development Engineer, recent graduate or graduate or with less than 2 years of experience.
- Advanced knowledge / programming in R language
- Computing, advanced user level (Excel, Power Point, Word, Access)
- Knowledge of programming language (updated)
- Knowledge in databases
- Knowledge of APPS language (Android, Web)
- Spanish: Good level
- English: Good level
SKILL AND PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Maintain motivation and commitment: Address complex assignments and obstacles, with optimism, energy, perseverance, analytical, proactive and vitality to achieve the objectives.
- Establish good interpersonal relationships: get close to others and start interpersonal relationships in a kind, empathetic way that makes people feel comfortable.
- Be receptive to others: Actively listen, be accessible and receptive to the ideas of others, responding positively to the opinions of others and recognizing the merits.
- Encourage teamwork: Hold constructive meetings actively facilitating cooperation and commitment to work together to achieve team goals.
- Recently graduated or up to 2 (two) years of experience in the area
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste ŕ pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Espagnol
Domaines de compétences :
Data extraction analyse , Développement logiciel , Maîtrise d'œuvre informatique , Réseaux et télécoms
MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MBA , MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+5 , MAGISTERE