Descrizione del lavoro:
During your VIE mission you will have the following responsibilities:
- Functional reporting analyses and operational business for investment funds
- Analyse client requests, design and specify client reports according to client requirements
- Perform technical testing accordingly
- Provide support on day-to-day operations (e.g. look-through tests)
- Supporting sales related units regarding our Analytics product
- Analyse and answer client requests
- Participate in setting up new funds
- Act as an interface with local teams in Paris and other locations
- Project management
- Provide support in the management and coordination of current projects
- Help steering and supporting the budget planning process
- Collaborate closely with our project management department
- Depending on upcoming needs, you may also actively participate on other group and internal projects relevant for the wider Analytics & Data Management department.
Graduate from an Engineering school, Business School or University with a Master's Degree, preferably in a Business, Economics or IT-related field.
You ideally have first work experience in the financial industry, e.g. gained through internships.
You possess sound analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
You have an eye for detail.
You are able to summarise and convey complex, technical information in an appropriate way.
You have a good command of German, a good command of English and/or French is an advantage.
You are proficient in using Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Munich is to begin as soon as possible but you may plan up to 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last up to 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, open to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Area.
Please see Civiweb wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm in order to have more details regarding compensation.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.
At Société Générale you will :
- Gain deep insight into an internationally operating organisation with national and international clients
- Gain a broad overview of the German and international securities services industry
- Get trained on multiple operational aspects centred around fund performance measurement and client reporting requirements
- Deepen your knowledge on project work activities
- Become part of a supportive, welcoming and friendly atmosphere and team
- Work in a learning-friendly environment
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Allemand
Domaines de compétences :
Business Analyst , Analyste crédit , Finance
DOCTORAT , MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MASTER 2 , MBA , MAGISTERE