Descrizione del lavoro:
For (COMPANY NAME) Helicopters in Donauwörth we are looking for you as a highly motivated graduate to join our Engineering and Program Controlling team as VIE (m/f/d) and to work in a dynamic and forward-thinking sector!
Start date? December 2020
Duration? 1 year
What is the VIE program?
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to (COMPANY NAME) to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
What can you expect for your position at (COMPANY NAME) Helicopters?
As our future candidate you will work together with the Engineering and Program Controlling teams and strongly liaise with PMOs and Chief Engineers. The responsibility is to elaborate monthly financial data on our engineering developments for programs. Further development cost needs to be planned and forecasted and any deviations to be analyzed:
* Support the (COMPANY NAME) Helicopters Controlling team - with a strong focus on German Commercial Helicopter Programs but also on Governmental Programs and Engineering internal Improvement Projects
* Steer and control the Transfer Capacity Process to improve Engineering flexibility and agility in an international environment
* Support & improve the existing Engineering Finance Reporting System and help our Business Partners to understand how to use our Reports
Your primarily activities will be:
* Drive financials and workload planning/forecast process (synthesize plans and challenge contributions)
* Establish consolidated financial reporting (define, harmonize, ensure consistency and compliance incl. tools)
* Control the projects by providing analysis on actuals vs. forecasts and derive corrective mearsures proposals
* Support implementation of new Operational plan/budget/reporting process in Engineering
Secondly you will be also responsible for:
* Support the maintenance and further improvement of the existing Business Warehouse (BW) Reporting System as support to the process owner
* Support and drive improvement initiatives to adapt the tool to new requirements
Does that sound interesting for you?
We are looking forward to you joining our dedicated team! Apply now!
You have the following proficiency and qualification
We are looking for highly motivated graduates aged 18 to 28 years, who are citizens of the European Union (all E.U. nationals, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) and offer:
* You have successfully studied Finance, Accounting, Controlling or you have a degree in a similar field of study
* You have a passion for finance and would like to strengthen our finance team
* You are a very autonomous working person
* Your are taking initiatives and being proactive to align with stakeholders on necessary mitigation measures is is a matter of course for you
* You have expert language skills in English and preferably also in German
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
This could be the start of a rewarding future! We look forward to getting to know you!
How to apply?
Just click on the "apply" button on our (COMPANY NAME) Homepage!
Please apply with your complete documents: cover letter and C.V. in English, relevant certificates/letters of reference.
NB: All roles within (COMPANY NAME) are advertised for minimum two weeks to ensure maximum visibility to potential candidates. However, if a successful candidate is found before the advert expires the role will be closed. We would therefore advise any candidate to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Important: To join the VIE program please register before your 28th birthday on the website wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria. For further information, more details can be found on wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste ŕ pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Allemand
Domaines de compétences :
Autre Bac+5 , MASTER 2
|Pubblicato il:||26 Set 2020|
|Tipo di impiego:||V.I.E.|
|Durata di lavoro:||12 mesi|
|Lingue:||Francese, Tedesco, Inglese|