Descrizione del lavoro:
The Desk in our Branch in Frankfurt is promoting, managing and developing Trade Finance solutions to our clients. Furthermore it is actively acquiring new business prospects in close cooperation with the global Trade Finance network and related departments in the Bank. The middle Officer will be supporting a team responsible for the origination and execution of Trade Finance transactions and the development of Trade Finance solutions.
The candidate will report to the Head of Trade Finance in Germany.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you're joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
You will Support the Middle Office team in performing its daily missions:
- support the Front Office in executing in handling clients' requests
- work in close collaboration with the Back Office in Paris with monitoring of client orders, client invoicing, payment of commissions, booking off of guarantees
- perform internal/ external checks of documents
- prepare internal business reports and other relevant statistics to support commercial and financial business performance analysis
You will support the trade bankers in their marketing activities:
- preparation of client visits, pitches and marketing materials.
- participation to some client calls and meetings
- present transactions for management approval: credit approval process, profitability calculation, deal analysis and presentation
You will support the management of the desk by performing ad hoc transversal or strategic studies
This VIE in Frankfurt is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
Experience and technical skills:
- Graduated with a Master's degree in Finance or Business Administration
- Basic knowledge of trade finance products (letters of credit, guarantees, etc.)
- First Experience in handling middle/ back-office tasks in connection with Trade Finance transactions is ideal
- Fluency in English and German, an additional language is of advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
Personal abilities and competencies:
- Strong capacity for teamwork with high level of commitment and responsibility
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven and culturally diverse environment
- Client oriented work approach
- Well organized with very good attention to detail
WHY JOIN US
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad
Requisiti del candidato:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Allemand , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Back et Middle Office (Banque de marché) , Finances de marchés - trading , Finance